Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Oh God my God, I cry out, Your beloved needs You now."

Sometimes life can be so gut-wrenching hard! It can be so overwhelming and discouraging and frustrating! Is that enough adjectives to describe these moments of disappointment?!
Of who you might ask!?
Of myself mostly. Others also sometimes but at the end of the day I cannot change others but I can change myself! So why don't I?
Why do I stand in this complacency? Why do I revel in laziness and  dejectedness? Is that even a word?
I look at myself in the mirror and I wonder what is wrong with me sometimes? I make all the goals and have all these dreams that I know God has given me but what so I do with them?
I sit on my couch  and think about the possibilities and make plans but then I fail to do anything with them! I don't make the changes I so wish to see!
God I so desperately wish I gave you my all in everything and I am so sorry that I so often fail! Forgive me for being less than my best.

God, you know the desires of my heart and I know them too! Please help me to live for you, love for you and sacrifice for you! I love you!

No comments: