Thursday, September 18, 2014

"Faith sees a victory No doubt about it"

I recently had a mole-like thing removed from my shoulder. It randomly appeared and then it started causing me pain/discomfort. So I decided I should probably have it looked at.
In doing so, they discovered it is basal cell carcinoma. I had no idea what that was and came to find out it is a very common skin cancer. Thankfully it is a localized cancer that typically does not spread throughout the body. It can return in the same problem area and if it is not removed it can cause other problems. So now I need to have a small surgery to have the skin around it removed, to make sure all of the cancer was taken out.
Even though it is a common cancer that typically does not travel, it is still a scary thing. And the fact that it could reappear throughout my life and that I need to be looking out for it happening again is not something I look forward to. But it is necessary.
I don't want to make a big deal out of it so I haven't really told many people and I am not one to worry much so that is good.
It's all in God's hands. I gave it to Him. I said "Problem, this is my God."

He is bigger than the littlest problem and bigger than the biggest problem.
And He takes notice to it all. Nothing is too small for Him. Just like nothing is too big for Him.

I am so thankful to call Him my Father. He will see me through any storm that presents itself and He will see you through yours also if you reach out to Him. He will meet you where you are and He will give you the peace you may be looking for.
We don't always know how things will turn out and sometimes they do not turn out the way we would like them to but He never leaves us or forsakes us, no matter the outcome.

So rest in the knowledge that He is your Strong Tower and Redeemer. He is the God of peace.

No comments: