Monday, August 24, 2009

Missing kids blues

I miss the kids like nobody's business.
I just want to be with them, doing the daily life with them! I hate that it is so difficult to keep in touch with them. Maribel told me I could and I am hoping to make that happen really soon because I miss them for real.
Maybe it is selfish of me though.
I have really been doing school and babysitting. For a family and for my family.
I got my job on campus back, which is good, but I need to get another job as well.
I really have to buckle down on my classes. Even though I am taking 3 classes, they call for a lot of attention and busy work. So I am trying to keep on top of that.
Plus I need to start researching for financial coverages so I can return to Peru even though I have college loans to pay off, boo!
God will provide, I trust in Him. He is bigger than all difficulties.

No comments: