Monday, August 31, 2009

Life is so different on the mission field.
And yet I am in the center of my own mission field right now. I mean it is different because I am in the middle of my everyday circumstances and it is quite difficult to see it as a mission field sometimes when I get so caught up in the daily routine of life.
I have so much to think about. So much on my mind. And yet I feel as though no way to explain it or express it.
I had such a beautiful moment with my niece just the other night. I want more moments like that! I need to find a job but I want it to be a job with kids but I do not know if that will happen. I need to get insurance and yet I do not take care of the necessary steps to getting insurance!
Yikes!
I am excited to be done with school but if I do not take care of what comes after school, then I will be done in December and will be in a rut!
I feel like I am to return to Peru, for short term, long term, I am uncertain, but I need to take care of what needs to happen in order for me to go to Peru when I am done in December!
So yeah. Lots to think about and plan.
This is a really random post. But I needed to say something.
Even if what I want to say didn't really come out.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

Step by step, day by day, God will quide you along the way! The future is scary but he has a plan- Jeremiah 29:11.
Another good verse is Isaih 30:21, "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"
Te Amo!
Aimeeta