Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Praise God!

I got a job! It is my old job but it pays a whole dollar better! Thank God for that! And I will be working pretty good hours! And with babysitting every now and again, it should be a good amount for now. I need to see what my hours will look like so I can decide on whether or not I should squeeze in another job! Yikes! But I need to do my part in bringing in the money!
God will do the rest! God will do it all really. He's the one that provided the job.
I see people around constantly and I am reminded of the past. God is bringing healing through it all. I mean, He has already brought so much, I might as well walk through the rest of the healing, no matter how excruciatingly difficult it may be!
To constantly have to relive on repeat, situations that I would rather not remember is no bueno! But I also do not think God wants me to relive them so frequently. It is a matter of renewing my mind and keeping my mind on things of God and not of the world.
It is all a process. One that I am willing to take.
I want to stay walking in freedom and I will do what I have to do to maintain that!
I really need to prioritize my schedule so that I am bringing the most result from everyone of my days! It has been one of my biggest annoyances in life. That is probably why I like missions so much! They make my schedule for me and I just fall into place! ha ha!
Anyways, enough rambling!!! I should get to finishing my letters for the kids =]

No comments: