Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emotional

I am 23 years old.
I have been an adult for a long time now.
You would think my parents could call me up and tell me their concerns about me graduating and not having a "real" job lined up because of all the loans I have to pay off.
I know what is coming. And I know I have not had such huge responsibilities before this but I also know that God is bigger than all this and as long as I do my part, that God will take care of me.
I just wish they would treat me like an adult and talk to me and not everyone else around me.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

I am sorry friend. That is probably just there way of holding on to you as long as they can and trying to protect you the only way they think they can. God is so much bigger then college loans! I know he want you in Peru! He has great plans for you there! He will provide for all of your needs in one way or another!