Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Job-- Check
Lots and lots and lots of hours this weekend! Actually, from Thursday to Sunday I worked at least 30 hours! Crazyyyyy! But I needed the money so I went with it! You know?
Lots of sitting at parking and clicking a button, watching volleyball games, clicking a button on a handicap door, watching a soccer game and setting up in the scorching heat and taking down in the still scorching heat! ha ha!
And then sleep. And more sleep.
Sunday and Monday were both great labor day weekend days!
Sunday after work I went to On the Border with Tiff and Lauren and then we went to see a baseball game for two hours. We left because we began to play I Spy and we figured that was a good sign that we were bored, ha ha!
And then Tiff, Maria, Kaycie, and I went and hungout with some friends, watched Backwoods (don't ever watch that movie), played Spoons (good times of Peru), and watched most of Deep Blue Sea or something before deciding we should go to bed at 3:30 in the morning, ha ha!
We woke up at 9:30 and made french toast and pancakes!
Then all the athletes played soccer tennis. Have you heard of that before? They literally play soccer, but set up the same way as a tennis game and they use their legs as the rackets! Very interesting, I'm not gonna lie. I watched. I only play basketball, ha ha!
Then they played some Rock Band while I read Calvin & Hobbes and was laughing hysterically!
Then we ate some authentic mexican enchiladas and it was absolutely amazing!
Afterwards I went and hungout with my friend Marissa and we ran errands, talked, and  watched NCIS! I missed that show!
It was a good Labor Day weekend. Just thought it was worthy of sharing, ha ha ha!
Now I must devote myself to senior paper, spanish learning, work, and letting God lead me accordingly for my after college experience!
In Him I trust all things.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

Man you were a busy girl! That's good that you got that many work hours though! Money boooo! But it is a good thing to have :) Oh spoons! Great times!