Friday, December 25, 2009

500 Days of Summer

Man, I wish someone had told me the ending to this movie because I seriously would not have seen it.
Depressing. Real. But I escape reality through movies.
I mean, Braveheart is my favorite movie. It is so sad.
But there is so much hope and so much life to it that I accept all the bad with the good.
It is just different.
But with this movie it builds up to him winning her back.
Not having a reality check and her getting married to another guy.
And then him on day 500 meeting someone else.
I mean it is true that life is not a coincidence.
And that things in life can totally change us or set us up for something else.
But I was just rooting for the two of them to be together and then BAM
She marries someone else and they never even show him.
He doesn't even get an introduction.
I don't know what bothered me so much about it.
Probably how real it was. I'm not sure.
But I really did not like it.
It was well-made and great actors.
But I don't want to ever watch it again.
I cried. Which is not really abnormal.
But it was hurting cry. A cry that I don't want to cry again.
I know I am weird. But I'm just speaking the truth.

No comments: