Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas has been absolutely amazing.
Time with family has been perfect.
I mean not everyone was here that I would have liked.
But it was great to not be sick this year.
And to see my nieces open presents.
And to share these moments with the family that was present.
And to be silly with Caleb and see his adorable smile.
And to drink hot chocolate, eat sweets, and play a game.
We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and Christmas should be about family.
And remembering that Jesus came to earth to save us.
He loved us enough to die for us.
And if He had not been born, we would not have a chance to live in eternity with Christ.
Today was a beautiful day.

And I loved hearing that the kids in Peru had an amazing Christmas. Kevin said it was the best ever.
Whether that is literally true, I do not know, but it made me happy to know they had a memorable one.

And it was my first White Christmas EVER! So that was a big deal.
We got lots of pictures and had fun playing in the snow.

Today was a lovely day.
And tomorrow we get to see more family.
So I am excited for that.

No comments: