Wednesday, December 23, 2009

God really knows how to put the pieces of the puzzle together...in His own timing.
Sometimes impatience likes to kick in when I think it is time to know the answers to things I wish I already knew.
But then I am reminded that it does not work that way and no matter how impatient I get, the answer doesn't come any quicker than if I were being patient.
So why not be patient all the way through? And enjoy how it unfolds. The mystery of it all.
Trying to convince myself here.
Some things are easy to not be impatient about.
Other things that are more life changing tend to make a girl want to know. ha ha.
I officially will be in Peru for a year. Maybe longer. Who knows. Not I.
But that's not really what I am concerned about.
I know that God will take care of me in that area.
I know He will take care of me in every area of my life actually.
So why am I getting all worked up about something.
Goodness, calm down girl.
=]

No comments: