Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nothing much to say.

I am finished with college forever.
It is a bittersweet ending. I am thankful for it.
I am ready to be gone already. ha ha.
But I have to take care of things before I just head out.
It still seems unreal that I am going to venture to Peru for who knows how long.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now.
I really have nothing to say but I wanted to update for Aimee =]
My beautiful friend visited me from Thursday-Saturday and we had the time of our lives! We watched movies, tv series, spent time with my family, and some of my friends. I hope she loved it just as much as I did. It sort of felt unreal that she came to visit me.
My friend Heather may come to Peru with me. She would not come until March but I hope and pray it works out because I would love to have her by my side. She hasn't lived near me since 2006 so it would be awesome to see her on a regular basis. Maybe a bit selfish but we always talked about how someday we may be on the missionfield together. I would love for this to be it!
I hope and pray I get to see Emily over break but I do not have a car so the likelihood of that is slim. It all depends on how long my mom stays to visit. So we shall see. Otherwise we shall meet again in Peru shortly!
I am going to really miss people when I leave but I am excited for my new journey.
I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: