Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Confessions

I went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 7 a.m. and I felt like I was in Peru again :)

I have been so distracted by thoughts of my future, present, and past, it is ridiculous.
Not necessarily bad thoughts, just thoughts that are overwhelming my present life since I have so much to do and yet I am not taking care of getting those things done to the best of my ability because I am so distracted by thoughts. No bueno.
Fall Break is on Friday and I am beyond excited. I did not get to go to Minnesota last fall break on account of me being ridiculously sick! So I am super pumped about my trip this year because I will get to spend time with Nicole and her family one last time before I graduate. Traditions.
I am having more health problems these days. And I probably should be concerned and I think internally I am freaking out, but on the outside, I put a smile on my face and ignore the signals that are telling me I should probably go to the doctor. I just hate finding out what the results are. I don't like being sick. Especially when it could be serious things. I think some of it may be health stuff from returning from being out of the country. I need to figure out what places I can go to without insurance so that I can get these things taken care of, slay these dragons once and for all. Amen.
I've always wondered why I am so calm in the midst of pain, worry, concern, fear. But I guess it is because of the peace that surpasses all understanding that the Holy Spirit gives me.
I really don't have much to say.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

That is one of the many things I love about you. That you have that peace that I have always longed for. You are such an encouragement to me that it is out there and possible when we give God full control. I love you friend! I have been and will continue to pray for your health. I know God will work it all out for you b/c he has big plans for you!