Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today

Senior paper is a 40 page paper with 45 sources and the class is called Senior Paper. So the whole grade is based off of the paper. No bueno. It is due in about 5 weeks and I have gotten nowhere. I know I can do it but I am having a hard time getting the inspiration I need to write it. Please pray for me, ha ha.
Minnesota is great.
The dream I had brought about so much thought provoking and really looking into myself.
I have so much admiration and respect for Nicole and her family. I mean they are not perfect by any means, because no one is. But their family is so devoted to the Lord. They each have their own unique personalities that brings in their own dynamics and I just love being able to be a part of the family for a week once a year. It gives me the opportunity to see where they have grown in one years time.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

40 pages. Wow I thought maybe you would say 20 pages oh now you totally didn't. That is so long. Can you pick what you want to write about?