Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Break!

It is finally here.
After my class tomorrow I am off to Minnesota to visit one of my best and dearest friends!
It will be crisp and cold. But I don't care. As long as I am with my friends, whom I call my family, because they are a part of my family! It is going to be a great week.
I must work on my senior paper while there. boo.
I went to the doctor today. I had some problems. I have a bug from Peru. So I am on antibiotics and that is supposed to kick it. If it does not, then we have more serious problems. So we're believing for the bug, ha ha. I also got information on the other stuff I need to take care of before the end of the semester, health-wise. So that was good.
My niece, who is 3, fractured the bone above her elbow tonight. Poor thing.
My car is sitting in a parking lot and probably won't be used again for driving in.
I have to be up at 7 a.m. to go to school and I am just getting home from work, at midnight.
Oh the joys of life.
I pray blessings upon you =]

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

Oh my you got a bug from Peru. This is no bueno! How did you know you had it? I am glad you figured all that out though. - That you know what it is at least. That helps in the healing process. Aww your poor niece. How did she do that? Sry you have to do hmwk over your break. That is no bueno either!