Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lie to Me

Life is quite interesting.
The mystery it brings.
Things can be so unexpected sometimes. It is weird having doors of my past thoughts jarred open and exposed, facing things head on. But I will admit that it is quite refreshing to get a fresh perspective and to recognize future possibilities of unnecessary pain and biting it in the bum now before it can even come to that.
I always asked God why.
And even though I knew I would never get an answer, it is interesting to see how it is all unfolding.
I feel like I lost my ability to write last year. And slowly I am retrieving it.
It was like I supressed everything so much so that I could not even communicate clearly or accurately and as that is all behind me, it is coming back into perspective and becoming clear and accurate again. I don't know if that makes sense but it does to me.
Please be praying for my health and my studies. Those two seem to be where I am lacking currently and they are the two most important things right now. So that could be a problem.

1 comment:

AiMeE jOnEs ;) said...

Oh man studying! Boooo! I have no motivation! Think I am suffereing from senioritis! The bad thing is I have been a senior for a yr now and still have a yr left. Oh no what is a girl to do. Bite the bullet....and get down to buisness I guess. :(